Agafonov Nikita Andreevich, Student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Agafonov Anatoliy Ivanovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of power and electrical engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brostilova Tat'yana Yur'evna, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of power and electrical engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Kil'dyushkin Kirill Olegovich, Student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The relevance of the work lies in the development of a system of automation, control, and protection in electric power systems (PS) by replacing the outdated element base on electro-mechanical relays with a modern microprocessor element base. The aim of the work is to provide reliable high-quality power supply to consumers by creating a digital control system, automation and protection of the PS on a microprocessor element base.
Materials and methods. The features of the design of relay protection and automation (RPA) on microprocessor devices for PS are considered. A comparative analysis of the structural schemes of RPA devices on Electromechanical and microprocessor element bases is carried out, the following are presented: the principle of operation of Rza devices taking into account the structural parts required for them (measuring, logic, control parts of the operational current source); the problem of lower noise immunity of digital Rza devices as a result of a significant decrease in the threshold of sensitivity of digital Rza circuits to the level of interference in the PS.
Results and conclusions. All this requires the development of complex technical means in terms of low-voltage power supplies, uninterruptible power supplies of increased reliability and noise immunity, grounding and shielding systems, taking into account the provision of increased electromagnetic compatibility. All the proposed solutions to improve the noise immunity and reliability of modern RPA on microprocessor devices provide reliable and high-quality power supply in accordance with the requirements of GOST 13109, as well as cheap and reliable power supply to consumers through more efficient management. The RPA subsystem on microprocessor devices, taking into account the existing automatic dispatching control system and automatic subsystem of control and accounting of electricity, ensure reliable operation of the PS.
1. Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 7 iyulya 2011 g. № 899 «Ob utverzhdenii prioritetnykh napravleniy razvitiya nauki, tekhnologiy i tekhniki v Rossiyskoy Federatsii i perechnya kriticheskikh tekhnologiy Rossiyskoy Federatsii». S izmeneniyami i dopolneniyami ot 16 dekabrya 2015 g. [Ordinance of the President of Russia of 07.07.2011 No. 899 “On approval of priority directions of scientific, tehcnologica and engineering development in the Russian Federation the list of critical technologies of the Russian Federation”. Amended and supplemented on 16.12.2015]. Moscow, 2015. [In Russian]
2. Agafonov A. I., Postnov M. V., Savos'kin V. S. Releynaya zashchita i avtomatika elektroenergeticheskikh sistem: uchebnoe posobie [Relay protection and automation of electrical power systems: tutorial]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013, 210 p. [In Russian]
3. Agafonov A. I. Issledovanie modeley releynoy zashchity i avtomatiki s ispol'zovaniem nabora bazovykh moduley osnovnykh uzlov RZA i EES i komp'yuternoy tekhnologii: laboratornyy praktikum [A research of models of relay protection and automation using a set of base modules of main nodes of RPA and EPS and computer technologies: a laboratory practice]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013, 146 p. [In Russian]
4. Agafonov A. I., Brostilova T. Yu., Dzhazovskiy N. B. Sovremennaya releynaya zashchita i avtomatika elektroenergeticheskikh sistem: uchebnoe posobie [Modern relay protection and automation of electrical power systems: tutorial]. 2nd ed., rev. and suppl. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2017, 296 p. [In Russian]
5. Yuen Ch. K., Bichem K. Dzh., Robinson Dzh. P. S. Mikroprotsessornye sistemy i ikh primenenie pri obrabotke signalov [Microprocessor systems and their application in signal processing]. Transl. from Engl. by T. E. Krenkel. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1986, 296 p. [In Russian]
6. Grishin Yu. P., Kazarinov Yu. M., Katikov V. M., Marmuzov G. V., Nomokonov V. N., Pukhal'skiy G. I. Proektirovanie impul'snykh i tsifrovykh ustroystv radiotekhnicheskikh sistem: uchebnoe posobie [Design of impulse and digital devices of radio technical systems: tutorial]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1985, 319 p. [In Russian]
7. Tokkhaym R. L. Mikroprotsessory. Kurs i uprazhneniya [Microprocessors. The course and exercises]. Transl. from Engl. by. V. N. Grasevich and L. A. Il'yashenko. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1988, 336 p. [In Russian]
8. Kalabekov B. A. Mikroprotsessory i ikh primenenie v sistemakh peredachi i obrabotki signalov: uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov [Microprocessors and their application in signal transmission and processing systems: tutorial for universities]. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1988, 368 p. [In Russian]
9. Novikov Yu.V., Skorobogatov P. K. Osnovy mikroprotsessornoy tekhniki: uchebnoe posobie [Essentials of microprocessor technology: tutorial]. 4th ed, rev. Moscow, 2012, 375 p. [In Russian]
10. Mikroprotsessornye sistemy avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Microprocessor systems of automatic control]. Eds. I. A. Besekerskiy et al. Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, Leningradskoe otdelenie, 1988, 364 p. [In Russian]
11. Mikroprotsessornye sredstva obrabotki i otobrazheniya informatsii v sistemakh upravleniya i svyazi: sb. st. [Microprocessor means of information processing and display in control and communication systems: collected articles]. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1988, 158 p. [In Russian]
12. Boychenko O. V., Dyachuk V. S. Mezhdunarodnyy nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal [International scientific and technical journal]. 2016, no. 4-2 (46), pp. 39–42. [In Russian]
13. Gorelik T. G., Drozdova T. V. Releynaya zashchita i avtomatizatsiya [Relay protection and automation]. 2012, no. 2, pp. 64–65. [In Russian]
14. Voynov A. S., Dubinin V. N., Vyatkin V. V., Yang Ch.-V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2018, no. 1 (45), pp. 76–91. [In Russian]